We have a strong controls engineering, software, contracting, commissioning and service background, having worked for a number of control system manufacturers and maintaining a strong working relationship since starting as self-employed freelance control systems engineers in 1995 and then finally forming a limited company in 2003.
We currently support many clients with their installed control systems and BMS software, as part of our service we offer software updates, remote support and controls upgrade / replacement.
Most of the systems supplied, installed and upgraded over recent years are web-based, and the clients have full support for simple graphics, text pages, trend logging and alarm monitoring via e-mail. We provide support to the customer's IT department for the implementation of these systems to ensure they are properly configured and that all security measures are in place.
Working with leading systems houses using SIP integrator, SET and 963 Supervisor providing remote support, design and commissioning services for their Trend products.
Working with leading OEM's with their bespoke controls solutions both in the UK, Europe and Worldwide providing technical support, software engineering, site-based commissioning and factory validation testing.
Positions held in the controls industry:
- Managing Director: R H Williams Ltd: July 2003– Present
- Partner: Contract Management Services: October 1995– June 2003 (Now R H Williams Ltd)
- Contracts Engineer: Staefa Control Systems Ltd: August 1993– June 1995 (Now Siemens Building Technologies)
- Projects Engineer: JEL Energy Conservation Ltd: June 1986– August 1993 (Now ADT)
- Project Engineer: Satchwell Control Systems Ltd: September 1979– June 1986 (Now Schneider-Electric)
- Honeywell CentraLine product engineering and commissioning
- Satchwell product engineering and commissioning
- Xenta and Vista product engineering and commissioning
- Trend product engineering and commissioning
- Control panel design
- Software engineering
- Controls commissioning
- Control system maintenance
- Preparation of control panel drawings in AutoCAD format